Order Form for 1860 Garments by Glenda
Civil War Costumes and Clothing Including Antebellum, 19th Century, Early and Colonial American, and Victorian, Garments and Costumes, Custom Made Just for You!
I am a seamstress, specializing in Civil War Reproductions for Re-enactors, Museums, and the Film Industry.
Or a invoice will be sent Via E-mail - Thank You
do except partial payments and will need to be paid in full before
shipping, so please calculate this into shipping when you have a
specific “Due Date” Beginning June 1, 2019 there will be a 2.9
convenience fee for PayPal if not purchasing by check or Venmo ~ Thanks
Contact Me for your custom pricing,
Please contact me before
ordering if your costume is needed sooner than 4 weeks. I do not ship
outside the United States
- Thank you
If you would like to pay by check, Please Ask
||Venmo is: Glenda
How to measure. It is a MUST READ befor you take your measurements. Click Here
Since the garment(s)will only fit well if I have precise information to work from, please be 100% sure that you are giving me accurate measurements for each article of clothing you are ordering.Order Form - Copy and Paste into E-mail
Date the Garment is Needed By:
Name of Garment:
Which View are you Choosing?
Would you like your fabric pre-washed/dried before cutting?
Fabric Type, (example - Cotton, Bridal Fabric, Wool, Twill, Silk Taffeta, Etc.) Choice:
Color of Fabric, (example - blue & black plaid, green print, pink stripe, white plain, brown check): Choice:
Trims, most lady’s garments come standard with piping (example: Lace, Braid, Ribbon, Tassels, Bows, made of contrasting fabric, ruffle of like fabric, etc.):
Measurements Needed for all garments - Men, Ladies & Children
Size you buy in the stores, (please do not use S,M,LG,X-LG, etc.-thanks):
1. Neckband (around neck where collar will set)::
2. Chest/Bust: :
3. Waist (high, old fashioned, natural or granny waist ):
4. Shoulder Width (from tip of one shoulder to other, across back):
5. Shirt Sleeve: From neck base at center of back, (back bone on neck) along shoulder, over bent arm (like holding a stop sign) to wrist:
6. Arm length from top of shoulder to wrist:
7. Wrist Circumference:
8. Circumference of Upper Arm (abt. � way between shoulder & elbow):
9. Back waist length: From the small bone at the top of the spine, (back of neck) to the waistline in back.
10. Finished length you would like your garment to be, measure from natural waist, down the outside of leg, to the length you like the garment to be. If using a hoop, put the hoop on and then measure over the hoop to bottom length desired.:
Comments, requests, remarks, or wishes, that you would like:
Don't want to use Pay-Pal? You are welcome to send a check or money order, just contact me by e-mail.
If using a check or money order, when your payment arrives, you will be notified via e-mail, with a photo copy of your check, for you to keep for your records. Send Check or Money Order along with order to:
Complete address sent in an e-mail.
I am a seamstress, specializing in Civil War Reproductions for:
Re-enactors, Museums, and the Film Industry.